Lockerz is a social commerce company that rewards its members for doing what they love online. Earn PTZ by grabbing and sharing image and video "decalz", connecting with friends, shopping, sharing photos or just logging in. These PTZ can then be used to drive down the prices of great brands in Lockerz SHOP at will. Generation Z approved.

2/5/11

"The Light Song" Music Video




The Light Song from the first episode of The Homes, a cross-country adventure all about a girl who... just wants to get home.

Check out Lockerz exclusive The Homes right here.

2 comments:

  1. OK I just signed up for Lockerz today and already have over 800 points in just a few minutes. Am I really expected to believe I can get an iPod Touch for 3300 points? I know the redemptions are only about once a month, but what is the catch? Can I really get an iPod touch for 3300 points if I redeem for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can. You need to be fast on redemptions though GL :P

    ReplyDelete